Resiliency and Adaptability for a Better Global Future
Please join us for the 2022 Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference at the Marriott Marquis Houston Hotel November 19 – 21!
Ex Ordo will be hosting our conference management system again this year. The submissions portal is now open.
The deadlines are:
- Full Paper Deadline: June 1st, 2022
- Panel Proposal Deadline: June 1st, 2022
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 1st, 2022
- Award Competition Deadline: June 1st, 2022
- Abstract Deadline Reopened: June 24th, 2022
Note: Presenters must register for the conference by Friday, September 30 to be included in the conference schedule. No exceptions.
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston).
We would like to invite full papers, abstracts, and panel proposal submissions focusing on developing new knowledge across all functional areas of business and curriculum. Papers in these tracks are ideally positioned for publication consideration by Decision Sciences Journal and the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education plus other high impact business journals and business education journals. Panels in these tracks focus on identifying emerging research topics, identifying leading-edge issues, topics, and methodologies.
- Business Analytics
- Curriculum, Assessment and Inclusive Teaching
- Cyber Security and System Resiliency
- Decision Sciences in Practice
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Doctoral Research Showcase
- Emerging Economies Research
- Finance and Economics
- Gig Economy and Social Media Research
- Healthcare Management
- Humanitarian Operations and Disaster Management
- Information Technology/Information Systems
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Innovative Education
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Project Management
- Public Policy and Business Decision Making Interfaces
- Quality Management and Lean Operations
- Service Systems and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk and resiliency
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
Specific Interest Groups:
- Data, Analytics and Statistics Instruction (DASI)
The 2022 DSI Annual Conference offers many professional development workshops intended to help attendees become better researchers, teachers, administrators, and professional service volunteers. We encourage workshop submissions that are interactive and hands on.
We have several Awards Competitions at the 2022 Annual Conference of DSI.
The Best Paper Awards finalists will be chosen by the 2022 Track Chairs. Winners from each of the following categories will be announced at the Awards Ceremony:
- Best Theory-Driven Empirical Research Paper
- Best Problem-Driven Analytical Research Paper
- Best Theoretical Research Paper
- Best Student Paper
- Best Teaching Case Studies Award
- Best Interdisciplinary Paper
- Best Learning and Education Research Paper
The DSI Regional Best Paper Presentation Award finalists are chosen from submissions to the DSI regional conferences. Award winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
Other Awards are directly submit-able. For more general information and detailed submission criteria for each award competition listed below:
Best Teaching Case Studies Award
Elwood S. Buffa Doctoral Dissertation Award
Instructional Innovation Award Competition
We look forward to seeing everyone online at the DSI 2022 Annual Conference. Stay tuned for updated information on various tracks, panels, workshops, keynotes, special events, and activities.