Decision Sciences in the Age of Connectivity
Understanding the challenges and expanding the opportunities of the connected business world
Please join us in San Francisco, California for the 2020 Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference!
Ex Ordo is hosting our conference management system. Please visit https://decisionsciences.org/annual-conferences/national-dsi/submission-instructions/ for detailed submission information.
The deadlines are:
- Full Paper Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- Abstract Deadline: May 30th, 2020
- Panel Proposal Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- Award Competition Deadline: May 30th, 2020
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
We would like to invite full papers, abstracts, and panel proposal submissions focusing on developing new knowledge across all functional areas of business and curriculum. Papers in these tracks are ideally positioned for publication consideration by Decision Sciences Journal and the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education plus other high impact business journals and business education journals. Panels in these tracks focus on identifying emerging research topics, identifying leading-edge issues, topics, and methodologies.
- Best Practices in Teaching and Learning
- Big Data Applications
- Business Analytics
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Cyber Security and System Resilience
- Decision Sciences in Practice
- Doctoral Research Showcase
- Emerging Economies Showcase
- Finance and Economics
- Healthcare Management
- Humanitarian Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Management
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Marketing and Channels
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management and Lean Operations
- Service Systems and Operations
- Social Media Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability, CSR, and Humanitarian Operations
Specific Interest Groups:
- Data, Analytics and Statistics Instruction (DASI)
The 2020 DSI Annual Conference offers many professional development workshops intended to help attendees become better researchers, teachers, administrators, and professional service volunteers. In addition to submitted workshops, highlighted below, are some of the exciting Workshops you do not want to miss in San Francisco. Workshop leaders have been asked to make these sessions as interactive and hands-on as possible.
We have five Awards Competitions at the 2020 Annual Conference of DSI in San Francisco.
The Best Paper Awards finalists will be chosen by the 2020 Track Chairs. Winners from each of the following categories will be announced at the Awards Luncheon to be held Monday, November 23:
- Best Theory-Driven Empirical Research Paper
- Best Analytical Research Paper
- Best Application Paper
- Best Student Paper
The DSI Regional Best Paper Award finalists are chosen from submissions to the DSI regional conferences. Award winners will be announced at the Awards Luncheon to be held on Monday, November 23.
Other Awards are directly submit-able. For more general information and detailed submission criteria for each award competition listed below:
We look forward to seeing everyone at the DSI 2020 Annual Conference in San Francisco. Stay tuned for updated information on various tracks, panels, workshops, keynotes, special events, and activities.