Decision Making in Challenging Times – Equity, Inclusion, and Sustainability
Please join us online for the 2021 Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference!
Ex Ordo is hosting our conference management system. Please visit https://decisionsciences.org/annual-conferences/national-dsi/submission-instructions/ for detailed submission information.
The deadlines are:
- Full Paper Deadline: May 15, 2021
- Abstract Deadline: May 30, 2021
- Panel Proposal Deadline: May 30, 2021
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: May 30, 2021
- Award Competition Deadline: May 30, 2021
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
We would like to invite full papers, abstracts, and panel proposal submissions focusing on developing new knowledge across all functional areas of business and curriculum. Papers in these tracks are ideally positioned for publication consideration by Decision Sciences Journal and the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education plus other high impact business journals and business education journals. Panels in these tracks focus on identifying emerging research topics, identifying leading-edge issues, topics, and methodologies.
- Best Practices in Teaching and Learning
- Business Analytics
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Cyber Security
- Decision Sciences in Practice
- Doctoral Research Showcase
- Emerging Economies Showcase
- Finance and Economics
- Healthcare Management
- Humanitarian Operations and Disaster Management
- Information Technology/Information Systems
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Manufacturing and Production Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Project Management
- Quality Management and Lean Operations
- Service Systems and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and CSR
Specific Interest Groups:
- Data, Analytics and Statistics Instruction (DASI)
The 2021 DSI Annual Conference offers many professional development workshops intended to help attendees become better researchers, teachers, administrators, and professional service volunteers. In addition to submitted workshops, highlighted below, are some of the exciting Workshops you do not want to miss. Workshop leaders have been asked to make these sessions as interactive and hands-on as possible.
We have five Awards Competitions at the 2021 Annual Conference of DSI.
The Best Paper Awards finalists will be chosen by the 2021 Track Chairs. Winners from each of the following categories will be announced at the Awards Ceremony:
- Best Theory-Driven Empirical Research Paper
- Best Analytical Research Paper
- Best Application Paper
- Best Student Paper
The DSI Regional Best Paper Award finalists are chosen from submissions to the DSI regional conferences. Award winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
Other Awards are directly submit-able. For more general information and detailed submission criteria for each award competition listed below:
We look forward to seeing everyone online at the DSI 2021 Annual Conference. Stay tuned for updated information on various tracks, panels, workshops, keynotes, special events, and activities.