|Step 1: Download the 2022 Annual Conference of DSI Panel Submission Form and fill out the required fields for uploading into the Conference Management System (CMS)
- Fill out the form and save the document. Your form should look like the example image below…
Step 2: Sign into the 2021 Conference Mangagment: If you submitted to DSI 2020, then you can log in using your 2020 Ex-Ordo account. Otherwise, setup your 2021 DSI Annual Meeting Conference account by providing your email address, first name, last name, and a passord in the “Setup your Account” dialogue.
- Step 3: Click the “Submit Your Paper now” button under the Submit Paper window in the CMS Dashboard.
- Step 4: Click on “Skip Start Workflow” to begin the submission process.
- Step 5: Select Panel Proposals. Then click “Done” to go to the next step
- Step 6: In the Title Field, type in the name of your paper. Then type in a 50 Word abstract for your submission. Click Done when finished.
- Step 7: Adding Authors and Co-Authors.
- Select Yes or No if you are submitting as a current student
- If you are an author of the paper Select your title.
- type in the full name of your affiliated University or Organization. DO NOT USE ACRONYMS.
- Type in the country you are from
- Select yes or no if you are a current DSI member or not.
- If you have co-authors click “Add a Second Author” and repeat the above steps
- Click Done to go to the next step when you have added all your co-authors
- Step 8: Select the track you would like to submit your paper to.
- Click Done to go to the next step
- Step 9: Upload the DSI Panel Proposal Form.
- From the Paper dialogue click on “Upload Paper” then browse to your completed Panel Proposal PDF form, select and click OPEN.