The Paper Development Workshop is intended to help new authors successfully publish their research in Decision Sciences Journal, the official journal of the Decision Sciences Institute.
To be eligible for consideration:
- Author or author teams must not have previously published in Decision Sciences Journal.
- Submitted manuscripts must not be under publication consideration at any journal before November 23, 2019.
- Each author or author team can submit one and only one manuscript to the workshop. If more than one is submitted, the first one will be the default to be considered.
- CV for the author and/or all members of the authoring team.
- All submissions must be received by August 15, 2019.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
- A submission, once accepted, will be paired with one or more members of the respective editorial team (e.g., an Associate Editor or a Reviewer). Communications can then occur between the author(s) and the selected editorial team members.
- Author(s) will meet with the selected editorial team member(s) at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute to work on finalizing their submissions to DSJ.
- Finalized submissions are expected to be submitted to DSJ for formal review soon after the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute passes.
Questions about the Paper Development Workshop for the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute can be directed to:
Associate Editor, DSJ