Publishing in DSJIE is one of two workshops to help new authors successfully publish
their research in official journals of the Decision Sciences Institute: Decision Science
Journal (DSJ) and Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education (DSJIE).
To be eligible for consideration:
- Author or author teams must not have published previously in DSJIE.
- Submitted manuscripts must not be under publication consideration at any journal before November 30, 2019.
- Each author or author team can submit one and only one manuscript to the workshop. If more than one is submitted, the first one will be the default to be considered.
- CV for the author and all members of the authoring team.
- All submissions must be received by September 13, 2019.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
- A submission, once accepted, will be paired with one or more members of the
respective editorial team (e.g., an Associate Editor or a Reviewer).
- Communications can then occur between the author(s) and the selected editorial
- Author(s) will meet with the selected editorial team member(s) at the 2018
Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute to work on finalizing their
submissions to DSJIE.
- Finalized submissions are expected to be submitted to DSJIE for formal review
soon after the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute passes.
Questions about the Publishing in DSJIE workshop for the 2019 Annual Meeting of the
Decision Sciences Institute can be directed to:
Workshop Coordinator, Publishing in DSJIE
2019 Annual Conference of the Decision Sciences Institute