STEP 1: Log-in and Navigation
- Log into the conference management system click on the “Reviews” link at the top of the page.STEP 2: Selecting an Assigned Paper
- Click on the My Reviews Tab.
- You will see a list of the papers that have been assinged to you.
- Select a submissionThen select your name. STEP 3: Begining the Review
- Click on “Edit Review” to begin. STEP 4: Reading the Submitted Paper.
- In the next window click on the PDF file link to the submiters paper.
- The link should open another tab in your web browser.
- Once you have read the paper you can begin the review.
STEP 5: Evalutating Wieghted Scores
- For each Catagory give your recomended score, 1 being poor, to 5 being excelent.
- Click on each catogory for futher definition of each score.
STEP 6: Acceptance Decision and Comments to the authors.
- Acceptance: Click on the dropdown to the left give your recommendation for acceptance or rejection.
- Detailed Comments for the Authors: As Track Chair you will make the defining choice of acceptance or rejection later. The Paper you have just read may be a student submition. Please give as much criticism possible to the authors of the paper. You are required to upload a document of your critique to complete the review.
- Comments for Programme Chair: No comments are nessicary.
STEP 7: Click on “Complete Review”
- Click on Complete Review
- Click on Close Review