The Accounting track focuses on interdisciplinary research in decision sciences and accounting. Key areas of interest within this track include, but are not limited to:
- Managerial accounting topics such as
- Cost and profitability analysis, pricing, performance measurement, budgeting, compensation, governance, and control, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Financial accounting topics such as
- Decision usefulness of accounting information to external parties such as investors, creditors, suppliers, competitors, and customers, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Other topics at the intersection of accounting and decision science (operations research, supply chain, marketing, and strategy) are welcome.
- Full Paper Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Abstract Deadline: July 15th, 2020
- Panel Proposal Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Award Competition Deadline: July 15th, 2020
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
08/01/2020 Authors Notified of Paper Acceptance Decision
09/01/2020 Full Paper Revisions Resubmission Deadline
09/15/2020 Conference Registration Deadline