The Best Practices in Teaching and Learning track focus is on all facets of teaching and learning Decision Sciences through face-to-face, flipped, hybrid, and online classes. It covers quantitative, technology-based, and behavioral research, practice, conceptual ideas, and empirical findings in teaching and learning decision sciences.
- Game-based learning and teaching.
- Excel, laptop, and tablets in the classroom and exams.
- The best pieces that you teach in your operations management course.
- Making supply chain analytics a better course.
- Making supply chain management a better course.
- Business Analytics; market-based jump or incremental student-based reforms.
- Embedding case studies and real-life applications into the teaching material.
- Animation/simulation-based lectures and lecture capture for effective learning.
- Flipped classrooms.
- Available online resources – Ted, Khan Academy, YouTube repository.
- Integration of material within and across courses, disciplines, and programs.
- Collaborative, active, and experimental learning for accelerating the undergraduate time to graduation.
- Teaching-based research, bringing research to the classroom.
- Development of online quizzes and exams for traditional and online classes.
- The Omni-channel of course delivery – conventional, online, hybrid, team-based, MOOCs, and the premium each can offer.
- Technologies, tools, and procedures to enhance online exam academic honesty.
- Full Paper Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Abstract Deadline: July 15th, 2020
- Panel Proposal Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Award Competition Deadline: July 15th, 2020
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
08/01/2020 Authors Notified of Paper Acceptance Decision
09/01/2020 Full Paper Revisions Resubmission Deadline
09/15/2020 Conference Registration Deadline