The Curriculum and Assessment track focus is on curriculum related innovation and development in the teaching and education in decision sciences. Methodologies could be quantitative and behavioral research, experiments, practice, experiential learning, conceptual ideas, case study research and empirical findings.
Key areas of interest within this track include (but are not limited to):
- Curriculum related pieces that you teach in your operations management/decision sciences course/s.
- Outcomes assessment efforts that you have completed as part of the course/s and/or program/s.
- Curriculum related improvements made as part of the ‘closing the loop’ activities from the assessment results.
- Evidence of student feedback through curriculum and assessment activities.
- Studies that you have conducted in this area spanning undergraduate/graduate business education; on-site/online course development and delivery; hybrid/fully online course delivery.
- Case studies and experiments conducted in this area.
- Role of technology in curriculum development and improvement.
- Assessment strategies in decision sciences/operations management courses.
- Innovative teaching strategies as an outcome of the assessment efforts.
- Institutional resources to support curriculum development and assessment.
- Integration of material within and across courses, disciplines, and programs.
- New solutions for demonstrating value of business education to stakeholders.
- Lessons learned from sustained assessment and curriculum development activities.
- Full Paper Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Abstract Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Panel Proposal Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Award Competition Deadline: June 30th, 2020
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
08/01/2020 Authors Notified of Paper Acceptance Decision
09/01/2020 Full Paper Revisions Resubmission Deadline
09/15/2020 Conference Registration Deadline