The Accounting track focuses on interdisciplinary research in decision sciences and accounting. Key areas of interest within this track include, but are not limited to:
- Managerial accounting topics such as
- Cost and profitability analysis, pricing, performance measurement, budgeting, compensation, governance, and control, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Financial accounting topics such as
- Decision usefulness of accounting information to external parties such as investors, creditors, suppliers, competitors, and customers, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Other topics at the intersection of accounting and decision science (operations research, supply chain, marketing, and strategy) are welcome.
Please Note: The deadlines for submissions have been extended. The new deadlines are:
- Full Paper Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Abstract Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Panel Proposal Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Award Competition Deadline: June 15, 2019
All deadlines are final as of 12 midnight Central Standard Time (Houston)
07/01/2019 Authors Notified of Paper Acceptance Decision
09/01/2019 Full Paper Revisions Resubmission
09/13/2019 Conference Registration Deadline