The Lifetime Distinguished Educator Award recognizes exceptional contributions to teaching and learning in the disciplines of decision sciences during one’s career. Contributions include:
- Innovations in teaching methods, course design, curriculum design, and/or assessment.
- Contributions that improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning of decision sciences disciplines within the profession.
- Sustained, high levels of teaching effectiveness enabling students to achieve academic success.
- Supporting and mentoring students for academic and/or professional growth.
- Sustained personal professional development.
CONGRATULATIONS to the DSI 2021 recipient. (Note: There were no recipients in 2020.)
Cliff Ragsdale, Virginia Tech
Sang Lee, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Victor Prybutok, University of North Texas
Paul Cronan, University of Arkansas
Jatinder (Jeet) Gupta, University of Alabama, Huntsville