The Lifetime Distinguished Educator Award recognizes exceptional contributions to teaching and learning in the disciplines of decision sciences during one’s career. Contributions include:
- Innovations in teaching methods, course design, curriculum design, and/or assessment.
- Contributions that improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning of decision sciences disciplines within the profession.
- Sustained, high levels of teaching effectiveness enabling students to achieve academic success.
- Supporting and mentoring students for academic and/or professional growth.
- Sustained personal professional development.
CONGRATULATIONS to the DSI 2018 recipients
Sang Lee, University of Nebraska – Lincoln and Victor Prybutok, University of North Texas.