Best Paper Awards
Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) recognizes and honors the multi-disciplinary strength of the decision sciences field with its Best Paper Awards. For these awards, track chairs nominate the best papers that pertain to the theory and/or practice in their tracks.
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2022
- Only full papers are considered for the awards.
- Track chairs can each nominate up to three papers deserving of consideration for the Best Paper Awards.
- Track chairs will specify for which of the following categories they would like each of their nominations to be considered:- Best Conceptual Research Paper
- Best Theory-Driven Empirical Research Paper
- Best Problem-Driven Analytical Research Paper
- Best Learning and Education Research Paper
- Best Interdisciplinary Paper
- Best Student Paper
- The same paper may not be nominated for more than one category.
- There can be multiple nominations from a track chair for a single category.
- The deadline for the track chair nominations for the awards will be two weeks from the review and decision deadline for the papers.
- At least one author must attend and present the paper at the annual conference.
The Best Paper Awards committee, composed of a chair and four experienced scholars, will review the shortlisted papers. Winners will be selected based on reviews received, the committee’s own review, and rankings.
- Submissions may be made at XX.