Instructional InnovationAward Competition
With the Instructional Innovation Award Competition, Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) identifies and recognizes outstanding pedagogical innovations in the classroom. Providing memorable and enhanced learning experiences, winners have distinguished themselves by their new, innovative and effective ways to illustrate key concepts in the decision sciences field.
Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2022 to be eligible for the competition.
To be eligible for consideration, a submission must meet the following criteria:
- The submission must outline a teaching innovation that has been used successfully in a class to highlight or clarify a key course concept.
- The submission should describe the teaching methodology in a way that interested readers will have sufficient information to replicate the pedagogy in their own classes.
- The submission must not have been under review in a peer-reviewed journal at the time of submission.
- Finalists must register for and attend the 2022 DSI Annual Conference in order to be eligible to win.
- Finalists will compete via live presentations during the conference.
- The winner will be announced at the award ceremony.
- Submissions may be made at XX.
Name | Affiliation | Email